It is common knowledge that it is impossible to study in any university abroad without a relevant visa. We understand that it is quite difficult to obtain visa, and in purpose to solve this problem we would like to offer our students the assistance of our office. We are here to help you to submit the right documents to ensure that there is no any delay or rejection. We will assign you a Visa Consultant who will provide comprehensive advice relating to the collation of the relevant documentation that you need to submit along with the visa application.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR STUDY VISA IN UKRAINE:
- Original International Passport (minimum valid for one year);
- Original Invitation Letter from the university;
- Secondary School Certificate;
- Bank Statement;
- Medical Insurance;
- 4 photos, size 3.5 x 4.5.
* If the applicant is under 18 years of age, their parents or legal guardian must submit an Affidavit at the notary office that they do not object to their studying in Ukraine.
* Apostille Seals and Medical Insurance are provided by us
Please contact us for detailed information and complete assistance on your Study Visa Issuance!!!
Initially, a student visa is issued for three months. On your arrival to Ukraine, Representative of International European University, on your behalf, will apply for a resident permit for the whole duration of study, which allows to travel to and from Ukraine without applying for Ukrainian visa.
Do always remember that obtaining a visa is a very important step on your way to your Degree. Allow professionals to make it happen!